Our commitment to our students’ success does not end with their high school graduation.
Chicago Tech Academy High School created the Alumni College Program to make sure our support to graduates extends beyond just getting students into college – we want to make sure they stay in college and graduate from college and are able to positively influence their communities and our global economy for generations to come.
With our graduation in June 2016, Chicago Tech currently has roughly 230 alumni. Among them are 72 new graduates who will be heading to colleges and universities across the city, state and country this fall. Our most valuable resource for alumni is their alumni manager whose goal is to help Chicago Tech alumni graduate from college and lead exemplary lives. The support provided by our alumni man ager includes:
- Alumni manager visits with students on campus
- Academic and financial aid advising and workshops
- Career counseling and resume review
- Counseling for new alumni as they adjust to college life
- Providing high school transcript
- College reentry for alumni who aren’t currently enrolled
We pledge to our alumni to provide on-going support in and through college. If you have questions or are looking for additional support, please contact Alumni Manager TJ Pavlov, at email@example.com or 773-614-7866.