Why Give to ChiTech?
ChiTech operates like a lean start-up – we find innovative ways to minimize our expenses while improving student achievement and opportunity. CPS, state, and federal funding allocates $10,275 per student to the school, but the true cost to educate a ChiTech student is $15,000. It is up to us to cover that gap. The 2019-20 fundraising need is nearly $500,000.
This is a big number, and we rely heavily on our supporters to help meet the difference.
What Your Gift Supports
The funds raised allow our students to benefit from a rigorous and robust ChiTech education.
Programs and resources supported include:
- Real World Learning Programs (e.g., Internships, Power Lunches, Field Trips)
- Classroom Supplies and Resources
- Student Enrichment Programs (ACT Prep, Counseling, Social-Emotional Learning, Special Education Supports)
- Technology & Software
- Project Equipment and Tools
- Teacher Professional Development
How to Donate
Gifts by cash, check, or credit card make an immediate impact on ChiTech’s the students and families. To send a check or money order, please indicate how you’d like your gift to be used and send your contribution to:
Chicago Tech Academy
1301 W. 14th Street
Chicago, IL 60608
For information on contributions through securities, matching gifts, or in-kind donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.