Why Give to ChiTech?
ChiTech operates like a lean start-up – we find innovative ways to minimize our expenses while improving student achievement and opportunity. CPS, state, and federal funding allocates $10,275 per student to the school, but the true cost to educate a ChiTech student is $14,000. It is up to us to cover that gap. The 2018 – 2019 fundraising need is $580,000. This is a big number, and we rely heavily on our partners to help make-up the difference.
Our donor’s generosity defines us!
Where does your money go?
The funds raised allow our students to benefit from a ChiTech education. Programs and resources supported include:
‣ Real World Learning Programs (Internships, Power Lunches, Field Trips)
‣ Classroom Supplies and Resources
‣ Student Enrichment Programs (ACT Prep, Counseling, Special Education)
‣ Technology & Software
‣ Project Equipment and Tools
‣ Teacher Professional Development (High Tech High, Conferences, Seminars and more)