Have you activated your GoCPS account? If not, now is the time! Follow the GoCPS guidelines at this link.
Introducing Chicago Tech Academy
Join the next generation of diverse entrepreneurial thinkers, who discover their passions, succeed in college and career, and thrive in a digital world. Chicago Tech Academy is the city’s only public high school to incorporate wall to wall project-based learning, entrepreneurial principles, STEM coursework, and real-world experiences with Chicago companies into the curriculum.
- Receive 1000+ hours of tech, engineering, and business classes
- Participate in one or more of 30 student-run, student-initiated clubs, and activities
- Access first-rate academic partners including: Embarc, Genesys Works, and OneGoal
- Create their own business or tech start-up
- Design mobile apps, websites and video games
- Receive early college credit through AP, dual credit or dual enrollment courses with City Colleges of Chicago
- Meet and network with industry professionals and are mentored by some of the city’s biggest names in tech
Our goal is to help students like you achieve your dreams in a unique, technology-focused, and student-led environment.
Check out what a couple of our students say about their ChiTech experience!
Imani K. Strong
Main Office Contact: Phone: 773-534-7755 Fax: 773-534-7757
Learn more about ChiTech!
Join our mailing list to receive emails about ChiTech’s students, staff, programs, and upcoming events.
Experience ChiTech by attending a shadow day, where you attend classes with a current student for part of the day. You can also stop by our Exhibition, where students showcase their work from the semester. We will offer 3 Open House opportunities this school year as well.
Get excited about the next four years!
ChiTech follows the GoCPS application process. List us as your 1st choice on your GoCPS application to apply!
Transfer into ChiTech!
We are always looking for dynamic students. If you are interested in transferring into Chicago Tech please complete a transfer application. (Transfer acceptances are based on availability).